Donating your time at the Center is a great way to directly help accomplish our vision of making our community safer and relationships healthier. You can donate your time by:
- Speaking to groups and organizations through our Speakers Bureau
- Receiving clients at the Center
- Helping in the children’s play area
- Serving as a volunteer chaplain
- Working at public awareness events throughout the community
- Assisting with fundraising initiatives
For more information about how you can volunteer your time at the Center, please fill out our Volunteer Application.
You can mail, fax or email the completed application to:
Family Justice Center
400 Harriet Tubman Street
Knoxville, Tennessee 37915
Fax: (865) 215-6888
OR – Call Rachael Searcy at (865)215-6800.